Thursday 28 December 2017

My goodreads 2017 challenge - in by the skin of my teeth !


Every year for the past few years, I've signed up to the goodreads challenge and set a target of reading 52 books - that's a book a week for the whole year ! I finished my final book this week, which is lower than usual but still on target. If you want to catch up with what I've been reading this year and maybe compare notes, here's the list. (Click on the title for the review.) I'd love to hear if you've read any of the same books and what you thought, either directly in the comments or linking through to your reviews.

January


February



March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December

Hotel On Shadow Lake - Daniella Tully (review to follow in February for a blogtour)

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, I really need to find time to read more in 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished my challenge, but I set it for lower than yours, plus I have been reading a lot of children's books to Eddie and added some of them, e.g. the latest Wimpy Kid rather than the whole set which we read together. I read three books from your list, all from Legend Press.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...