Sunday 17 August 2014

Impulse Vanilla Kisses review


What were you wearing in the 90's? I seem to remember it as a time for grungey Nirvana T-shirts, Hammer pants and cropped tops, as well as body glitter, hair mascara and the Rachel haircut. Apparently, 90's fashion is big news this summer, with the resurgence of scrunchies, jelly shoes and chokers. I never actually stopped wearing scrunchies so does that make me really out-of-date or a trendsetter ?!

While I may not really want to go back to wearing 90's fashion, I was very pleased to receive a can of revamped 90's fragrance Vanilla Kisses from Impulse. The nostalgic scent, which has been re-launched to celebrate Superdrug’s 50th birthday this year, features fruity top notes of apple and peach. It's a lovely, fresh, summery scent that appeals to all ages, so I've been sharing it with Sophie.

I used to love Impulse when I was a teen but I must admit, I remember it as being a bit cheap and cheerful. The classic ‘90s scent has had a modern makeover though and has been reformulated to include real perfume oils, so I was pleasantly surprised to see how long the fragrance lasted.

Redesigned by internationally-renowned fragrance experts, including the nose of Dior and Calvin Klein, the entire Impulse collection features twelve designer fragrances, for every occasion, mood or style. 

Impulse Vanilla Kisses is available exclusively at Superdrug, RRP £1.99, for a limited time. 

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

JASON & Earth's Best Sun Care review

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love Impulse....I still use it now and did in the 90's....lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...