Tuesday 29 April 2014

MUM's Shopping List & Menu Planner review


When Mum's Office got in touch and asked if I'd like to try out one of their products, I had a quick look at the range on offer and immediately knew which one would be the most useful for me - Mum's Shopping List.


Each page has two columns side by side - one for menu planning and one for a shopping list - so you can plan your meals for the week and jot down the ingredients you need to buy as you go. This is what I was already doing, typing out my menu plan for the week then rummaging around for an old envelope or scrap of paper to do the corresponding shopping list. Having a hard copy of the menu plan means I don't have to keep looking up online what we're supposed to be eating and the shopping list can be kept safely until needed at the end of the week then ripped out along the perforations.


There's plenty of room for writing the weekly shopping list and for putting lunch and dinner on the menu plan each day. It's A5 sized and contains 48 pages. (They could have gone for 52 and made it a complete year.)

If you like organisational tools to make your life easier, it's great. It even has a magnet on the back so you can keep it on the fridge.

I've just noticed they also do a twin pack, with Mum's To Do List, which sounds handy too.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £5.95


Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

What's cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 25/4

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...