Friday 27 December 2013

Madhouse Diaries : He was a skater boy ...


He said see you later boy, that fake ice is just toooo skiddy ! The council have just installed the synthetic ice rink next to the Enchanted Village. Juliette has been begging to go and, as it's free, I could hardly say no, could I ?! Pierre had a go but didn't want to let go of the barrier !


Sophie is usually a really confident skater but she found it really weird skating on the synthetic surface, which is much skiddier than real ice apparently.


But Juliette - who usually relies on a penguin to stay upright - took to it like a duck to water !


Looks like all that practising on her roller skates has paid off !


I thought I'd never manage to get her off ! I tested out the video function on my camera while we were there.



I love the bit where she almost trips over !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Madhouse diaries : Festive fun at the zoo

Madhouse Diaries : Family Frolics at the Christmas Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...