Sunday 9 June 2013

Sunday weigh-in : School trips are definitely not good for diets !



This morning, I jumped on the scales with a heavy heart (not to mention a heavy body !), knowing that I'd have put on weight after a week of eating utter junk. This week's diet has been a mixture of crisps, chocolate bars, sandwiches filled with butter and meat paste, pork pies, fairy cakes, sugary fruit drinks and not a fruit or vegetable in sight. (Oh, I lie, there was an apple !) Such are the joys of school trips and school exchanges with the food provided by the families ! Oh well, I knew it would happen and I'm not going to beat myself up over it as I had absolutely no control over what we had to eat. This week, it's a gain of 800g and I'm actually quite relieved it isn't more !

Positives of the week

- A week of eating ready-meals and junk has given me a real desire to eat loads of fresh fruit and veg so next week should be a good one. Although that trip to the Cadbury's Factory Outlet in Rochester on the last day may have been a bad idea with hindsight !

- I noticed that even those kids and pupils who I think of as slim have tummy bulges when they sit down in tight jeans so I should stop worrying so much about mine !

- Despite this week's gain, I still have more on my "weight loss" badge than my "still to lose" badge :)

This week's targets 

Last week's target was : Just enjoy the day trips and don't worry about the rest !

This week's target is :  - Get back on track with healthy eating and buy a veg box.

Longer-term targets : Ultimately to hit the 60's.


START WEIGHT : 91.9kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 77.7kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 78.5g
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  13.6kg
STILL TO GO : 12.5kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +800g 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :) 



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


2 comments:

  1. A week off will have done you good, you've come so far a bad week isn't going to change that. I'm glad to see that you're looking at the positives which will be the slimpod working again. I've been listening to my slimpod more this week and feel so much more positive. Good luck, 24 lbs to go next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good plan to me ! :) Hope you have a good result later on xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...