Wednesday 19 June 2013

Cheeky Shoes review


Red and yellow and pink and green, purple and orange and blue ... I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow of Cheeky Shoes too ! Well, apart from the pink, those are in fact the exact colour options available for Cheeky Shoes, although I don't know if the rainbow was the actual inspiration or not. I've seen lots of blogger talking about Cheeky Shoes lately and have been seriously impressed by the bright, flashy colours available that are perfect for the summer months, so I was really pleased to be given the opportunity to try out a pair. I had a really hard time choosing which colour to go for - it was a very close run thing between Tomtastic Red, Sumptuous Cerise and Electric Blue - but I decided to go for the fairly tame blue ones in the end, so that I could even get away with wearing them to work.


The ingenious thing about Cheeky Shoes is that they have been carefully designed so that the package will fit through a standard letterbox. No more waiting in for the postie or having to rearrange a delivery ! This also means that they are perfect for holidays because they take up very little space in the suitcase. You could even pop a pair in your handbag if you think your feet will be aching by the end of the day.


The lightweight canvas shoes are incredibly comfortable so I've been wearing mine around the house as slippers. They always make me smile when I look down and see the cheerful colours so they're great for unwinding after a busy day at work. They can be worn outside too, although they aren't particularly sturdy so they wouldn't put up with rain or mud. 


They'll be coming with me to Agadir in Morocco in a couple of months - in fact, the vivid blue is the exact colour of the fabulous doors that you see all over the place in Morocco and Tunisia so I'll fit right in ! They'll be great for wandering around dusty bazaars, walking over hot sand without burning my feet and heading off to the hotel restaurant after the pool.


The only slight very niggle is that the material is quite thin so you can see your lumpy toes underneath which looks a bit strange ! It's not really a problem though and the beautiful colours and absolute comfort more than make up for it.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £19.99

for more information : www.cheekyshoes.co.uk

Disclosure: I received a pair of Cheeky Shoes in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Skates.co.uk SFR Roller Skates review

1 comment:

  1. I've got a blue pair like that too, very stylish and comfortable, I wear mine for the school run. I love the fact that they fit through the letterbox too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...