Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday weigh-in : Walking Back to Happiness !



Last week was a disappointing week. I may have only put on 700g but that meant that my badges took a big step back - my "weight lost" badge said 27lb lost and 30lb to go and my ticker went back to 12kg lost. Getting back to the wrong side of the halfway pivot was gutting, even if I did lose 1cm all over.

This week was the first week of our holidays and I was determined to fit in lots of exercise. Unfortunately, I also fitted in lots of baking, making totally delicious but calorie-laden things like Banoffee Cake, Strawberry & Mango Cobbler and Pear & Pecan Clafoutis. Obviously, I had to sample them all or I couldn't blog about them, could I?! We also cracked open and shared out a giant Thorntons Black Forest Easter egg which was utterly delicious too !

Luckily, having walked 10 miles with the kids, it all evened out and I'm happy to say, jumping on the scales this week revealed a loss of 600g. Yay ! That's just pushed me back over the halfway mark :)

Positives of the week

- I didn't calorie count or food track this week at all, I just ate what I wanted in reasonable quantities - and that included cakes and chocolate. Several times !

- We had great fun doing two big walks and the kids have asked to do another one next week. That makes it even more motivating.

- We went to a wedding and I wore a new dress and high heels for the first time in years and actually liked what I saw in the mirror :)

This week's targets 

Last week's target was : Eat loads of veggies and salad with every meal. (Mostly tick.) Keep wearing the Lunaling Capri pants. (Tick) Fit in some form of exercise every day - long walk with the kids, running around at the park, exercise DVD, strenuous cleaning session. (Mostly a tick) Go back to drinking lots of water - the diet coke seems to have sneaked back in. (Half tick - not that much water but less diet coke too) Listen to the Slimpod a few times. (Totally failed, will do next week) A loss - don't care how big or small but I need to stop the downward slide of the last two weeks. (A big fat skinny tick)

This week's target is :  - Fit in at least one more mammoth walk. Pack in more veggies and salads. Drink more water. A loss, however small.

Longer-term targets : Wear my new blue jeans without a tummy bulge.

START WEIGHT : 91.9kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 79.5kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 78.9g
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  13kg
STILL TO GO : 12.9kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -600g 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :)



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


4 comments:

  1. Well done on the loss and all the walking. Fingers crossed for another good week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh freaky, I was just coming to tweet you ! Hope you had a good week too xxx

      Delete
  2. Well done on your weight loss this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done, the walking is what I need to do more of, but at the moment no motivation with too much stress in life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...