Friday 7 September 2012

Green People Organic Children Lavender Bath & Shower Wash review


Even if they don't have any particular skin problems or allergies, I still favour gentle products free from chemical nasties for the Madhouse Mini-testers so when the opportunity came up via Mums Like You to try out Green People's Organic Children Lavender Bath & Shower Wash, I was keen to see what we'd think of it. As a natural and organic children's shower gel and bubble bath, the website says it is made without SLS/SLES, Parabens, phthalates and artificial fragrances to bring you the purest shower gel that nature can offer.

Before handing it over to the Madhouse Mini-testers, I decided to have first dibs myself and headed off to the shower to see what I'd think. My instant reaction was wow, it packs a really lovely lavender punch which is perfect for unwinding at the end of a busy day. That's great for stressed parents who need to chill out but also for getting kids into the right mindset for bedtime so it's a win-win situation ! As well as lavender, it also contains organic aloe vera, yucca and chamomile.

Once you take out all the artificial junk, it's sometimes hard to find bath/shower products that foam up nicely and this one, admittedly, doesn't create a huge amount of lather. That really doesn't matter though because it feels so silky smooth and soothing on your skin that you won't care ! The blurb says that a little goes a long way - the bottle apparently contains enough for an incredible 160 baths because you only need to use a 5p sized squirt in an average bath! - and it is incredibly rich and thicker than many cheaper products. I did use more than that in the shower though !

As a parent, I'd liken this to a luxury, organic grown-up brand, so the fact that is suitable for kids, even those prone to eczema and psoriasis, is fabulous. Now I have to decide whether to share it with the Madhouse Mini-testers or keep it all for me !

It's quite pricey - £7.75 for 200ml - but you can get £2 off if you quote MUMSLIKE at the checkout at www.greenpeople.co.uk before 1/12/12.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £7.75 for 200ml (see above for £2 discount)


Disclosure : I received a tube of Organic Children Lavender Bath & Shower Wash  in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :


Organic Babies Dry Skin Baby Lotion review




5 comments:

  1. This one looks lovely, I've been looking for a nice alternative to the usual johnsons bath products for a while as all the officials said not to use them (had already been bought a large supply!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I love their bath stuff myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet this smells lovely, not a bad price if using the discount code

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had this before, it really is as good as it looks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...