Friday 10 December 2010

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Next sent to me ...


12 Drummers Drumming












Well, I'm sad to say it's the last of these Twelve Days of Christmas posts but at least we can go out with a bang - we need drums ! And, I am amazed to say, Next even sell drum kits ! If I've learnt one thing doing these posts, it's that Next is so much more than a high street fashion retailer as I believed.

Rockburn DTX50 Digital Drum Kit (£399)


 
Bit too expensive but still want your son (or daughter !) to have some fun making noise ? Well, those Zingzillas are here again - it's surprising how many times they've popped up over the twelve days !

Talking Drum ZingZillas (£17)

Not Christmassy enough ? How about this Drummer Boy jacket ? "Come they told him Pa-ra-pa-pum-pum, A new born king today Pa-ra-pa-pum-pum" (or Pa-ra-pa-bum-bum as we used to sing at infant school before dissolving into fits of giggles at assembly !)


Black Drummer Boy Jacket (£26 - £32)

Or if you want something more practical for the home, I was astounded to discover that Next even sell a whole range of washing machines ! (Washing machine drum, get it ?!)



Well, I hope you've had as much fun reading the posts as I have writing them - and I hope you might have even found some fun gift ideas in there to help your Christmas shopping easier. All that's left is for me to wish you a very happy Christmas and New Year !


Also, don't miss the Next daily Advent giveaway with some fabulous prizes to win every day !

£255 of bed linen up for grabs today



To see the other updated Twelve Days of Christmas:

1 comment:

  1. We discovered the 'hidden secrets' of Next when we had a new kitchen a few years ago and were 'googling' for appliances - I don't think 'surprised' is a good enough adjective, but it's the only one that comes to mind after and afternoon in Toys r Us (and yes, they did have a go on the drums).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...