Saturday 4 December 2010

On the sixth day of Christmas, Next sent to me ...



6 Geese-a-Laying






Geese ! Can't be that hard - they had chickens after all ! Right, let's go and see ... Aaah, here we go - goose-down pillows. The height of luxury (just not for the poor goose !).


Anti-Allergy Goose Feather & Down Pillows Two Pack (£30)



But the ultimate cute factor gift idea is this adorable goose (OK, so it says it's a duck, but it looks like a goose to me and there aren't any ducks in the Twelve Days of Christmas !) baby sleepsuit.




Spot Duck Sleepsuit (£7), sizes available from new baby to 18 months

Now, if those six geese have been busy a-laying, then we need to do something with all those eggs. How cute is this ?! I love boiled eggs and soldiers and the girls are always asking me why I call the bread dippers soldiers so this would be absolutely perfect !


Soldier Egg Cup And Toast Cutter (£7)


I love the fact that I am uncovering some really quirky fun gifts that are also very reasonably priced. I can't wait to see what I can come up with for the other days of Christmas - I hope you're having as much fun reading my posts as I am writing them !


Also, don't miss the Next daily Advent giveaway with some fabulous prizes to win every day !

Today's prize is a brilliant digital camera worth £699 !


To see the other updated Twelve Days of Christmas:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...